Monday, September 23, 2013

HERE THEY GO ...

I have finished making the 65 postcards - and have started to write and post them. Hopefully I can post them all before the end of September.
 
First cards posted - to America, Australia and Europe.

 
65 makes a big pile - I have had a lovely time making them with collaged papers...

 
...and ribbon and machine stitching.

 
They're stamped and ready for writing on.

 
Some of my favourites am going to keep some as souvenirs!
 
 
 My trusty Singer machine performed very well through all the thicknesses.

 
I have received one lovely card already - from a Melbourne Art Friend. Thank you Joanne!

11 comments:

  1. I received my gorgeous card from you and what to say Thank You for including me in your grand plan!! It is a beautiful card and I am honored.
    ~Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh they a11 1ook so much fun together! can you imagine a11 the posta1 workers when they see these coming through?! Thanks for stopping by my b1og as we11!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim - yes hope they make them smile - I've loved doing them - in fact the whole process!

      Delete
  3. I was so happy to see one of these beauties in my mailbox. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! What a labor of love!! They all look so beautiful! So much love went in to these!! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Patricia for your lovely comment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that looks awesome too...Id love to do a postcard swap as well..!

    ReplyDelete