Monday, July 12, 2010

Inspiration

I have been on school holidays for two weeks and had time to go through photos taken when my husband and I went to Paris to celebrate my 60th birthday in 2008.

Looking at them yesterday, I realised that I had captured quite a few decorative designs and some quaint kids-wear shop window displays. I need to practice putting photos on my blog so this is a good opportunity to share some of my inspirations for my knitting and crochet and art work (most likely sub-conscious) and practice putting photos on at the same time.

 






3 comments:

  1. Interesting photos Sue. Love the metal lace work and that Gondola pic - the architecture is amazing. The red coat, in the first pic, is gorgeous. You have done well posting pics - I'd say you've got the hang of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely inspiring pictures!! It seems as if you had a wonderful time in Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice that you like photographing fancy iron works, also. I love in a city that has it on nearly every building. Charleston, SC is a very European feeling city. The buildings are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete